Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged by Kayla.....

8 TV Shows I watch:

1. Life
2. Office
3. Heroes
4. Sarah Conner Chronicles
5. House Hunters
6. What Not to Wear
7. Good Things Utah
8. John & Kate Plus 8

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Carrabba's
2. Bajio
3. California Pizza Kitchen
4. Thai Village
5. Kneaders
6. JCW's
7. Rumbi Island Grill
8. Chilli's

8 Things that happened yesterday

1. Dishes washed
2. Went to the Zoo
3. Laundry, laundry, and more laundry
4. Dessert run to Costco (easiest way to satisfy Matt's pumpkin craving)
5. Worked on a puzzle
6. Checked for blog updates
7. Stayed up later than Matt (happens only a few times a year)
8. Felt happy all day :)

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Sleep
2. Reading
3. Matt getting home from work
4. Spending time with family & friends
5. Halloween candy
6. Thanksgiving
7. Christmas Day
8. All of my friends blog entries

8 Things on my wish list

1. Decorating my house (help wanted)
2. A full nights sleep
3. Job security
4. College degree
5. Trip to Disneyland
6. Surviving Winter
7. My kids to be happy
8. My sister's broken heart to heal

8 People I'm tagging

1. Kacey

hmmm....I don't think 8 people even read my blog so whoever does and wants to be tagged consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I did my list... added a couple new topics. A few comments on yours...

1. Good Things Utah - um... you need to get out more my dear.
2. Chillis should never be on anyones top 8 list let alone top 100 list... I could name 20 better restaurants in Utah Valley that are better... Yes, I know I put Taco Amigo on my list but it has sentimental reasons behind it... so I guess the one exception to Chillis being on your list would be sentimental... which would be sad.
3. You felt happy all day... I long for that day.
4. Job Security... that you have. Matt needs that one. You are a mother and unless you are on the verge of sanility, then you are secure in that job. You're a good mom.
5. Sarah conner chronicles - It's good to see you supporting your husbands shows... I can't remember the last time Tracey sat down and watch a foodball game with me... ha.
6. Survive the snow - just think of it as pretty white stuff that falls from heaven. It comes to us to remind us of our home above. We should do a disney land trip in january to get you away from it... oh, and to let the kids parteee.

Nice list. thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.