I heard something today about Mitchell that I wanted to share. His preschool teacher told me that the other day one of the girls walked into the class and Mitchell said "Jane, you look beautiful". I believe Jane was wearing a green dress. The teacher said the moment it came out of his mouth he turned bright red and ran and hid his head in the couch. The teacher said that she told him during free time that there was nothing wrong with giving our friends a compliment.
I love my dear sweet Mitchell. He is such a good boy. His baby sister hits him all the time and he never retaliates. Matt said the other day that Sydnee owes her life to Mitchell for if it wasn't for his sweet disposition we might not have had a fourth child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aww, that's really cute. He must just take after you, Cris!
We think Mitchell is great too, and he can compliment our girls any time he wants too! :)
Mitchell is a keeper. But Sydnee is so adorable as well
love the stories of mitchell. such a sweetie.
Post a Comment