Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Fun.......

Took Mitchell and Sydnee to Pumpkin Land in Orem yesterday with my good friend Tracey and her two little ones Owen & Summer. In dreaded anticipation of the weekend weather forecast I've been trying to enjoy fall weather in case if Winter arrives and doesn't leave.



Owen and Sydnee had a lot of fun running ahead of us. At least for a few minutes, then Sydnee wanted me to carry her. We found the witch hidden in the maze, learned the secret word of the day for a treat at the end.

This giant pumpkin made for a cute picture moment.

So it wasn't as classy as "Cornbelly's" but it was much cheaper. The kids had fun! I enjoyed getting out of the house and visiting with Tracey. Thanks for the good outing idea Tracey!



Mitchell chose our pumpkin and I got a squash which is no longer on the porch as we ate some of it for dinner last night. yum yum. I'm curious though how healthy is the squash after I added butter and brown sugar to it??
I still don't want to do all the laundry and housework I put off all week while I enjoyed the good weather. Gotta go come up with another excuse for not getting my chores done! (Depressed it was cold outside today) ?Will Matt sympathize?



2 comments:

The Jackson's said...

Looks like fun. I think we all have the right to be lazy once in awhile. Who cares right! It will still be there the next day.

Unknown said...

Looks like fun... I love that you and Tracey are good friends and that I get to be a fringe participant everyonceinawhile.