Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Dad!




My Dad is celebrating his 79th Birthday today.


These are a few of the things I admire about my dad. He has a tremendous work ethic, he is still running his ranch in spite of his worn out knees. He has a strong testimony and love for the gospel. He loves the scriptures, his worn out Book of Mormon is proof of this. He has a quiet, gentle nature.....as long as you don't make him mad :).


These are ways I am similar to my dad.


1. We both cry tears when we laugh. 2. We like to play cards/games. 3. We like to eat fruit for snacks. 4. We like popcorn, buttered and caramel. 5. We enjoy reading.


I am so thankful for my wonderful dad. He is a very wise man and I love and respect him very much and hope that I can live my life in a way that will bring honor to him. Happy Birthday Dad!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Cristy, I'm sure you make your dad proud everyday!! You are a great person and a great friend!!

Unknown said...

A shout out to your dad. I like.

Finn and Tracey Family said...

i agree with heather! you definitely make your father proud! you are awesome!