Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother Daugher Modesty Fashion Show


Makenzie's Activity Days group planned a Mother Daughter Modesty Fashion show. Each girl brought home and invitation that told us what type of clothing we were to come wearing. Makenzie and I were assigned "Evening Wear". I initially panicked...I fretted for a day or two....felt wronged when I learned my friend and her daughter were assigned lounge wear.... but once I got an idea of what we were going to wear I started to have a better attitude. It turned out to be such a fun activity. I had a great time spending the evening with my beautiful daughter.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Sorry about the lounge wear... Didn't mean to rub it in:) You girls looked beautiful in your "evening wear"! It definitely was a fun night!

The Jackson's said...

Love the dress. You look fabulous.

Camille said...

How fun! You guys look so good, and I absolutely love your blog!!