Today is the day we find out if our family's pattern (boy, girl, boy, girl...????) continues or is broken. I am so excited to get a peek at this baby I can hardly focus on anything. I thought it would be fun to put down the kids thoughts.....
Mitchell wants the baby to be a girl so he can remain the "baby boy" of the family, but he thinks it is going to be a girl.
Sydnee wants the baby to be a girl and has been firm on her opinion that it is a girl since we told the kids that I was going to have a baby.
Ben wants the baby to be a boy, but he has no clue if it is a boy or a girl.
Makenzie thinks it is a boy, but she wants it to be a girl (at least I think that was what she meant when she said she thinks girls are a little bit cuter than boys).
I've made it to 11:30. 3 more hours until appointment time. Just crossing my fingers that Matt makes it there and that the baby shows off his or her parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment