
We celebrated
Sydnee's third birthday a couple of weeks ago. She had been telling people for month's that she was going to be 3 in September. Whenever I would ask her what she wanted for her birthday she would talk about having a cake with candles. I decided to try and create her a fun cake........
" a pretty pink princess castle for a pretty princess" (yes, I am an amateur cake decorator, but Sydnee thought it was the best castle cake ever). She enjoyed celebrating her birthday with Uncle Dean and Aunt Paula and Grandma Dorothy and Papa Gene.
Sydnee gave me a present a couple weeks before her birthday.....she became the first of my children to be potty trained before their 3rd birthday!!!! Hooray!!!! Here she is showing off her potty trained prizes.
9 comments:
she is so precious and i think you did a great job on the cake!
Happy Birthday Syd! you are a cute girl! Great cake Cristy!
Happy Birthday Sydnee! Love the cake and yea for potty training, that's great!
i think the cake looks fabulous. I don't think I would have been so creative. Congrats on the potty training. We are not even close with Kayla. Oh well I'm not in a hurry.
Yay Cristy!--The cake is darling! My favorite thing about Sydnee is her cute raspy-munchkin voice!
She is growing up!!
This is way late, but that cake turned out awesome! Doesn't look amateur to me. :)
Cristy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you're having a great day, and that you'll have a fun b-day post up soon!
Wow! Fancy cake Cristy, I am impressed!
Post a Comment