Saturday, December 12, 2009

Halfway there....

The excitement is building at our house.....I love watching the excitement of the children as they countdown the days. We have multiple Advent Calendars going and Mitchell and Makenzie are certainly having fun with them.

We baked the traditional Santa cookies this week. I think the kids have more fun decorating the cookies than they do eating them. I think I have more fun eating them than making them (thanks to my malfunctioning Kitchenaid Mixer) , so I guess you could say it all balances out.



Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Jill T said...

Cute cookies! So happy to see an update. :)

Finn and Tracey Family said...

love eating them too!!! they look so cute!

The Jackson's said...

Love those cookies. So cute. I bet they taste as good as they look. I voted not to do sugar cookies, because I'm the one who eats them all!