Today when I saw Mitchell over by the presents under the tree it made me remember that one of my favorite joys is watching the excitement the kids have as they wait and wonder. It made me reflect on all of the things that make Christmas, Christmas for me.
I love setting up the Nativity scenes.Baking goodies to share with the neighbors is one of my favorite things to do. This year we made toffee, candy cane cookies and banana bread.

2 comments:
you blogger you!!! love all that Christmas brings! (could do without late nights wrapping or stress but other than that...) love the pics!
love the pic of presents under the tree. i used to do the exact same thing! ...just can't happen in my house this year.
I need to get the little people nativity set...my other nativities are getting worked over by my kiddos.
And I loved the christmas treats you brought this year! They reminded me of my childhood. Every year we made candy cane cookies with my mom and she passes out toffee to the neighbors. It was great nostalgia!
Post a Comment