
We took a few pictures of the kids before Church today. Mitchell really came through for me. He didn't want to wear the sweater vest (he's not fond of change) and it is usually near impossible to get him to participate in group photograph's (that is a post in and of itself that I'll do one of these days). Just wanted to make sure we documented the Furniss kids all dressed up for Christmas 2008.
2 comments:
Love Mckenzie's dress. We have yet to get one of those pictures. It's usually a nightmare and not worth my temper.
Your kids are so cute! I remember both your yummy candy cane cookies and the Furniss Family coconut-beard Santas. Your food is always so delicious!
I saw your blog entry/comment about books to read. I don't know what kind of books you like, but here are some that I have read recently that I enjoyed:
Escape by Carolyn Jessop (about FLDS)
Grace by Richard Paul Evans (a semi-depressing Christmas story but I couldn't put it down)
Persuasion by Jane Austen (*romantic sigh*)
The Nazi Officer's Wife by Edith Beer (I saw Melissa reading this one; about a German officer who marries a Jew during WWII and how she survives the Holocaust)
Manhunt by James Swanson (about the search for John Wilkes Booth after the assassination of Abraham Lincoln; reads like a mystery)
In the Heart of the Sea by Nathaniel Philbrick (about a whaling expedition gone wrong; inspired Moby Dick)
Hope that helps! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment