Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend in Lapoint

We went to Lapoint for Thanksgiving. We enjoyed good food, fun games, and visiting with our extended family. I always enjoy watching the children with my mom and dad. They are so good to them. My dad played multiple games of Candyland with Mitchell, Monolpoly with Ben, and cards with me and Kenzie. Grandma supplied endless treats and snacks, playdough, and tic-tac-toe. I got to see my sisters and a couple of my neices and their families.

Sydnee enjoyed some kitty-cat lovin'


The days just flew by. I sure wish we could see Grandma and Grandpa Huber more often. I am always glad for the time we do share together that allows my children to create wonderful memories of my mom and dad.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your Lapoint posts. Makes me want to go out for a visit as well. I'm sure they'll have amazing memories...

Unknown said...

that sounds wonderful! glad you had a wonderful time. btw - what did matt do to pass the time? : )

tracey not finn

cristy said...

yeah, Matt and Ben were glued to the laptop the whole time playing a game from the past "Starcraft" it bugged me so much I didn't want to remember it :)