![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Saturday, November 22, 2008
The Best Night Ever......
If you were to ask me who my favorite band was, I would say Coldplay definately Coldplay. Whenever I listen to Coldplay I am instantly taken to a happy place. So, to be able to go to their concert Saturday night was a dream come true. It was so much fun! They put on a very good show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
sooo jealous. My little brother got to go and said it was awesome.
fun, fun! love it! wish i was there! i am sure those paper butterflies were made from 100% recycled paper! : )
yellow is my fave also!!! that is how i discovered them and fell in love!!!
This had better be Cristy's favorite band or I (Dave not Kacey) am going to be real upset...
Everyone that knows Matt and me know (absolutely know) that 'N Sync is forever and always ours...it was just the right band at the right time with the right music and right lyrics...
Coldplay as wonderful (and British) as they may be are a pale shadow to the genius of 'N Sync...what's-his-bucket-Martin is no JT...not even a Lance 'Out-of-the-Closet' Bass for that matter...
I'll Never Stop Tearin' Up My Heart because God Must Have Spent a Little More Time on You...and This I Promise You: If Coldplay's your thing now, it's Bye Bye Bye...
I with the whole "N Sync" comment. Justin T is the best front man.
What's up with Chris martins stupid tape on the fingers and cheesy arm colored bands?... N Sync had style all the time with wardrobe changes throughout the concerts.
I'm glad you guys had fun... but if JT comes anywhere close to here on tour, then I'm taking you to a real concert.
Post a Comment