Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sydnee says " "


Some days I wonder if there is another 2 year old in the world that talks as much as this little girl. She is a chatterbox and she likes to know that you understand exactly what she is saying, so she will repeat it until you repeat it back to her. A couple of things she has been saying lately that make me laugh is "I'm sorry Mom, but no" and she is using the word "actually" in a lot of her sentences. When we were doing her hair today I asked her what color of pony tail holders she wanted and she said "Pink" but then she said "Actually, red". Oh I do love this little sassafras.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how cute is that girl!!!

-tracey not finn

Unknown said...

how cute is that girl!!!

- finn

seriously... she's a smarty-pants.

Jami said...

Funny girl. Next time we come we'll just have to lock up her and Xander and let them talk at each other till they don't have anything left to say ;p