Having a newborn during the Christmas Season was wonderful. Snuggling with a precious newborn amidst the twinkling of Christmas Tree lights was perfection! And having two weeks off from school and after school activities really helped this super tired mom.
Jensen is such a good baby. He hardly ever cries - unless I ignore his hunger signals too long.( for a mother who has had colicky babies this is a big deal).He weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. at his 2 week check-up.
His brothers and sisters love him and are always willing to hold him.
This past week Jensen has started to smile. My heart melts when he looks up at me with his bright blue eyes and smiles.
Jensen will be 7 weeks old tomorrow and while I do desire a night of uninterrupted sleep, I'd like to freeze time because I am having way to much fun cuddling this sweet precious little baby.
3 comments:
It's amazing how much they change. He looks like a total different baby from when he was born. I'm so glad he is a good baby. I pray mine will be, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.
so sweet. so glad is not collicky! glad you are having so much fun with him. finn thinks that you are going to have another... : )
He is so yummy! I love his smile :)
Post a Comment