Saturday, December 4, 2010

Jensen Matthew Furniss

Jensen was born on Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 6:36 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 18 inches long.
After denying my Doctor's offer to induce me on November 23 (10 days early) I decided to go with induction offer number 2 for December 1 (2 days early). We arrived at the hospital at 2:00 pm and the doctor came in at about 3 o'clock to get things started and just over 3.5 hours later I was happily holding my sweet baby boy.

The next day Matt brought the kids to meet their new baby brother. They all took turns holding him and adoring him. Jensen definately doesn't lack arms to hold him.






What a perfect early Christmas present! Welcome to the family Jensen Matthew Furniss.
















6 comments:

Jill T said...

Welcome indeed! He is so cute. And for some reason that picture of Ben holding him made me teary. Hmm, I don't know, oldest brother, youngest brother. The age difference. Him checking Jensen out. I don't know but very sweet!

Kacey said...

Congratulations. Another cute Matt and Cristy baby. So happy for you.

The Jackson's said...

Horray! Congrats. You forget how cute and precious babies are when you have a 4 year old! So happy for you. I hope all is going well.

Amanda Bowen said...

Congrats! I bet your kids are going crazy over Jensen. Hope all is well and you are adjusting to a new born. He is a cutie, that's for sure.

Jaime said...

He is so cute Cristy! I love new babies. I would love to just hold him too! I guess I'll have to get in line. I can't wait to get to know him!

Cyndi said...

So glad Jensen is here & doing well! He's so cute & I love how his botoom lip sticks out & quivers when he cries:)