Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On the day before Christmas Eve....

On the kids first day of Christmas Break, we had to find some ways to harness all the excitement that was running wild.

Mitchell spent some time with the Duplos and created a Christmas tree complete with presents.



We kept Makenzie busy making friendship bracelets for all her neighborhood friends.


When Matt got home from work we took the kids sledding. It was freezing cold, but the kids didn't mind.

Sydnee wasn't too sure of her first run down the hill. It didn't take her long to warm up to it though and when we went again the next week she was even sledding down all by herself.

I shot a couple videos while holding the camera vertically, so if you want to see it in the proper aspect you'll have to lay down on your side next to your computers monitor. (You might think I'd never shot a video with my camera before :).



3 comments:

Jill T said...

Where did you guys go? Was it around here? Looks like you all had fun!

cristy said...

Jill we went to a park on the east side of the freeway it is called Centennial Park it is at 2250 N 600 W. My kids would love to go again, so let's plan a day to go together.

The Jackson's said...

I have actually video taped like that before too! Dana was nice and used our program on our computer to fix it. I didn't even know we had something to do that.