A couple of weeks ago Sydnee told me that she didn't want to sleep in a crib anymore and that she wanted a "big girl" bed like her friend Elsa. This is a picture of her first night sleeping in her big girl bed. She loves it so much and wants the sheets straigtened first thing each morning. Doesn't she look sweet, most every night I peek in on this little one before heading to my bed. There isn't anything more precious than a sleeping child. The frustrations of the day are fast erased as I gaze upon her sweet little innocent sleeping face. I love you so much Sydnee girl and I can't believe how fast you are growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awww...she is so sweet.
soo cute! i love looking in on my sleeping kiddos as well. well said!
Yay for Sydney! Noah just made the transtion last night himself! I finally had to "let go" of my baby, and let him be a big boy!
Post a Comment