Monday, June 29, 2009

The results of our recent trip to Lapoint

We now have a kitten. I have been trying to figure out why, why, why, I let this happen. My mom has a lot of farm cats. We have been dodging this situation successfully for quite some time since the kittens have been wild. The most recent batch of kittens were brought around sooner giving my mom a chance to keep them tamer, resulting in her successfully sending one home to our house. She wanted to send 2, at least we kept that out of the realm of possibilities.

Our children are very happy (except for Mitchell, he remains quite indifferent to the situation since he was scratched by one of the kittens at my mom's house). Maybe Mitchell is more like me, satisfied to live a pet free life.

1 comment:

The Jackson's said...

I totally agree with you!