I was with the little ones most of the time so those are the only pictures I have to document the day. The rest of the family was there, they were just off riding the bigger thrill rides that I am content to miss out on.Friday, June 12, 2009
Lagoon
We took the kids to Stake Lagoon Day. Seeing how much fun Mitchell and Sydnee had made the over-priced activity worth it.
I was with the little ones most of the time so those are the only pictures I have to document the day. The rest of the family was there, they were just off riding the bigger thrill rides that I am content to miss out on.
I was with the little ones most of the time so those are the only pictures I have to document the day. The rest of the family was there, they were just off riding the bigger thrill rides that I am content to miss out on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment