Monday, April 27, 2009

Quess what????

Why does Mitchell look so sad? What is Mitchell holding in his hand?
It's a tooth!!!! Mitchell lost his first tooth yesterday. It was a very traumatic experience for him...not unlike getting his fingernails or toenails clipped.

He soon became excited about a visit from the "Tooth Fairy" and this morning after he found his "prize" he told me. "I guess losing a tooth isn't that bad."

5 comments:

Jami said...

Wow, he does look pretty dang sad. I can't believe he's old enough to be losing teeth!

The Jackson's said...

I never thought loosing a tooth could be so traumatic. I guess your are loosing something so that could be scary for a kid.

Jill T said...

And so it begins! He is officially a big boy now! Was it wiggly for a long time? Did it come out on it's own or did you or Matt have to pull it?

Kacey said...

awww...so sad. but why is it that something about mitchell just makes me laugh, even if it's something as traumatic as losing a tooth!

Jaime said...

Wow! Poor Mitchell! Pretty exciting, Ethan is going to be so jealous. He asks me almost everyday when it is his turn to loose a tooth!