Saturday night Matt colored eggs with the kids while I was out running a few last minute errands. Unfortunately we couldn't eat the eggs, they turned out more soft boiled than hard boiled.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Easter
Our Easter festivities began Friday...some of my friends in the neighborhood organized a fun "twilight-flashlight" Easter egg hunt. The kids had a lot of fun and Sydnee didn't want to go to bed because she was having so much fun eating candy and playing with her Easter bucket.
Saturday night Matt colored eggs with the kids while I was out running a few last minute errands. Unfortunately we couldn't eat the eggs, they turned out more soft boiled than hard boiled.
Here is our little candy monster eating just one more candy before church. Her poor nursery teachers.
After church we had a photo shoot of the kids in the Easter clothes.....Sydnee mostly wanted to walk the ledge of the flower bed.......
Here is my little Mitchell......it wasn't easy getting him to wear a different shirt. Before church he told me "I am never wearing this shirt again" after church he said, "Mom, I have something to tell you that you will like. I will wear this shirt again." Funny boy who doesn't like change.
Sydnee, Kenzie, and Mitchell......
Handsome Matt and Ben.......
Easter was extra special this year because Benjamin was ordained a Deacon. It was wonderful to have his Grandpa's there.
Mom and Dad left home early on Sunday and joined us for Easter dinner before we had to go to church. It was fun to fix them Sunday dinner. I felt bad they had to spend 6 hours of their day of rest driving but it was wonderful to see them and have them enjoy this special occasion with us.
I am so proud of my son and can't wait to see him passing the Sacrament he is the 3rd Deacon in our ward.
Saturday night Matt colored eggs with the kids while I was out running a few last minute errands. Unfortunately we couldn't eat the eggs, they turned out more soft boiled than hard boiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sydnee cracks me up! She is such a cutie. And Ben looked very handsome on Sunday. Yea, a deacon for our ward!
Post a Comment