Besides my own self-awareness that blogging has been non-existent lately Matt manages to give me a hard time about it every now and then. I told Matt that it was winter and nothing exciting has been going on, he didn't buy it. So this is an attempt to get my blogging going again.
Matt has been at his new job just over 2 months now. I'm loving his schedule of 4/10's - it is nice to spend Fridays with him (if we can continue this schedule during soccer season is still undecided).
Ben has been perfecting "The Scientist" (Coldplay) on the piano. I love to hear him play piano, he has the natural ability that I wish I had. I keep telling him that playing the piano will get him the girls :).
Makenzie participated in her school storytelling festival. She was chosen to represent the 3rd grade in the school competition and did well. I was very proud of her!
Mitchell is loving preschool. He loves to spell words. He keeps me company during the day.
Sydnee is crazy. Her non-stop energy is a struggle to keep up with. She loves every moment it is nice enough to be outside-bring on spring!
And me? Well I've gotten a desire to start decorating the house (finally!) It will be an ongoing process but it feels good to know I've gotten a start (small as the start may be). I'm currently looking for a large clock to hang in the living room and trying to decide what color to paint the old window frame I'm going to hang in the kitchen.
3 comments:
Congratulations Makenzie. And fun to be decorating your house. I feel like decorating our house is totally an ongoing project. A little here, a little there...But it's fun. We're just jealous you have your basement finished. This very minute, Steven is in ours with his measuring tape, dreaming of the day. :)
Cool. Glad you're back. I don't know if you'd be into this, but one of my friend's either stenciled or used vinyl to do a giant clock on the wall and just bought the moving parts somewhere...? :P
You guys are the best. Keeping pace with the Furniss Family can be hard... so I don't try.
Post a Comment