On Saturday we had a Star Wars birthday party for Mitchell! The party started with decorating their treat bags. I had to take a picture of them because I thought they turned out cute with the space stickers I found.

Then they colored a Star Wars picture. Zach decided he would rather try on Ethan's Storm Trooper Helmet.

Then I gathered all the kids and dressed them in their Jedi Training Uniforms.

Then we headed downstairs for some Jedi Training games. First they did a Jedi Training Obstacle course and played Red Light/Green Light with the light sabers. Some other games were Pin the X-Wing on the Death Star, Luke, Luke, Luke, Darth Vader (duck, duck gooose), Yoda Says. The kids each took a turn showing off their Light Saber skills before Darth Vader arrived (Ben in Mask) then they all got a turn to battle Darth Vader with the light Saber. (wish I had pictures of the Vader battles, but I was upstairs preparing the dessert).

Desssert was Yoda Soda and Dark Side Brownies.

The party ended with a pinjata! It was a fun party.
4 comments:
AWESOME! i am so copying your party ideas for owen! looks like a blast! great idea! like the dark side brownies and the jedi outfits - what did you end up using? you should start a party business! : )
Wow, nice job! Looks great!
sweet!!
A very fun party indeed! Zach is still talking about it. Where did you get all of the jedi outfits? Did you make them? Very cool!
Post a Comment