Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lagoon Trip #2

A couple weeks after trip #1 to Lagoon, Matt's sister Becky had "Delta Days" at Lagoon. So I decided to take advantage of discount prices and go again. I took Ben and Makenzie and left Mitchell and Sydnee with Grandma Dorothy and Papa Gene. It was fun to go to Lagoon minus a stroller. We had a lot of fun.


The above pictures were taken while in line for the new "OdySea" ride. Ben loves this ride for the sole purpose of soaking his mother. It was the last ride we rode on our 1st lagoon trip and he had so much fun getting me wet that he couldn't wait for a repeat. Becky had no desire to wait in this line and so she kept telling Ben we would do it later. Becky finally decided that the line wasn't going to get any better so we waited the long wait for Ben to enjoy soaking his mom. He is a pretty good boy so I indulged him. Guess we should have taken a picture to show just how wet I got.


I had to post this picture because the kids rode this ride "Centenial Screamer" over and over and over again. I don't do well on this type of ride and couldn't even stand to watch them ride it. But I did ride "Wicked"!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for indulging me. It brings a smile to my face checking your blog.

The Jackson's said...

You are a good sport. I do not enjoy getting wet. Looks like you had fun though. Hopefully we will make it to Lagoon next year.

Unknown said...

So I keep jumping on here to see pictures of the cruise....

cristy said...

Finn do not give up I am making it a commitment to be a better blogger. Keep watching by Monday I hope to be fully up to date :).