Monday, August 11, 2008

Some of our favorite things. . .

The kids were very excited to be on a blog since their mother spends time each day checking out her friends blogs. So Matt took some video footage of the kids doing their favorite things.

Ben IS a Guitar Hero!

Makenzie singing a favorite song with Sydnee doing what she does best!

Mitchell......Jedi in training. Mitchell is all about Star Wars lately. Yesterday at dinner Matt told him that the grilled zucchini was Jedi food. He tried it and almost gagged.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet!!

It's about time. We've missed you guys. I'll look forward to reading and seeing more. What a great family.

Finn and Tracey Family said...

AWESOME! So happy to have my best pal in the blogging world with me - since I am so good at calling... Let's get together soon!

The Jackson's said...

christy,
Those are great. Me and Dana enjoyed them!

Unknown said...

More please.

cristy said...

I'm working on more Finn I promise! Don't give up on me.