Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lagoon trip #1

We went to our Stake Lagoon Day in June. It was a cool and cloudy day, my kind of Lagoon weather. I was buying hot chocolate instead of shaved ice. It was a lot of fun.



Sydnee was sitting there so happy and then the ride started moving and the happy turned to crying. The rest of us were cheering her on from the sidelines and she soon found her happy face again.




Matt was very proud of how well his "train ride" photo turned out. I took 4 photo's and none of them were anywhere near perfect. I think he had the easier subjects, but you can be the judge of that. :)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun. I love the photo of Sydnee happy and then crying on the ride. Classic. The kids are at a good age to start enjoying places like Lagoon... I wanted to take the kids this year but haven't got to it yet.

Finn and Tracey Family said...

You are becoming a blogging champion! Love it! How did you do your pics like that - like a collage! So much for not knowing what you are doing! You go girl!