Sweet Baby Jensen is 11 months old today. What? Where did the time go?
The greatest accomplishment that happened during the past month is that he started sleeping through the night! Hooray! He has also mastered going down the stairs. Scares me to death but my malfunctioning baby gate wasn't keeping him away any longer so we taught him how to navigate them. While he has perfect balance and can stand up whenever he wants he still hasn't started taking steps- which I'm totally okay with because he's growing up faster than I can stand anyway. I have been very nostalgic the past couple months remembering that this time last year I was anxiously awaiting his arrival. He has been an absolute joy and I am thankful for this sweet guy! Though it isn't always easy being a mom to a teenager on down to a baby it sure is worth it. I think Jensen is helping me get through Ben's teenage years by reminding me what it is all about. Mischief and all - I wouldn't change a thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jensen is so stinking cute. By the way I love your haircut! It looks great.
horraay for Jensen!! He is so cute Cristy..It is so scary how time flies....wasn't he just born!! :)
Post a Comment