
Sweet baby Jensen is 9 months old! He weighs 17 lbs (5 percentile) and is 26.5 inches (4 percentile) he may be a little guy but he is an active guy. He has been on the move since he was 6 1/2 months old-he started out doing the army crawl and in recent weeks has mastered the hands and knee crawl. He is also standing up to everything and occasionally letting go and balancing for a few seconds before setting down. He was my earliest crawler so maybe he will also be the earliest walker. He brings so much happiness to our home. He is always smiling and happy!
2 comments:
oh...it is about darn time that you posted a pic. I never see you anymore and I constantly am thinking about you. I hope all is well. Your family is too cute.
Jensen is adorable! Ok your kids look so grown up. Has it been that long since I've seen them. Thanks for your text too!
Post a Comment