Thursday, September 25, 2008

Farm Country!

I have been wanting to take the kids to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point since spring so yesterday I decided I needed to go while we are enjoying this beautiful weather. So I called my friend Christine and asked her to join us. Mitchell thought feeding the animals corn was the best thing. He wasn't keen on them eating out of his hand but he liked to set it on the ledges and watch the animals get it off.


After we waited for the pony ride, Sydnee didn't want to get on a horse and was clinging to me for dear life. The attendant told my to just stand by the horse and when we start going around to put her on and she will probably be fine. She was. She kept saying "my pony" as she was riding.


Mitchell enjoyed the ride too!

I'm glad we went. Mitchell wanted to know when we could go again. Thanks for coming Christine, Ky, and Emmy.




3 comments:

The Jackson's said...

That is Camryn's favorite place. She loves to ride the horses too. Looks like fun!

Kacey said...

I just wanted to comment on your whole blog in general...Your kids are so cute! Something about Mitchell always makes me smile. Dave and I enjoyed looking at the pictures from your trip. Looks like a lot of fun. Keep it up. It's nice to see what you guys are up to until we see you again in another 5 years!

Unknown said...

Rockin down to the T.P. Sweet! That's a quick outing for you... you're practically around the corner.